Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Long Time No See

I haven't been writing here in what seems like forever for several reasons. I've been really busy and also, my OCD has been pretty manageable for awhile. I developed psoriasis a few years ago due to stress, which also escalates my OCD. Right now my psoriasis is out of control. Before my OCD does the same, I'd like to get some things on the page that have been bothering me:


1) airplanes disappearing and/or being shot down from the sky
2) the war going on in Gaza/Israel
3) the children immigrating to this country over the Texas border, alone and afraid
4) the media and social network frenzy over above
5) the movie "Fifty Shades of Grey" trailer
6) the media and social network frenzy over #5
7) the confrontation I had with a man at the 99 cent store a few weeks ago (I was afraid he was following me home)
8) the feeling that I have bone cancer


Alright, these have now been written down. I will come back to this page and expound on each subject that stays with me. Feel free to add your current obsessions here.


Namaste,


~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment