Friday, September 12, 2014

What's Up With Me

I'm doing okay this week. My latest obsession has subsided now since Joan Rivers passed. While she was in the hospital, I was constantly checking to see if she had died. I didn't even care for her. I liked her okay in her early years when she was making fun of herself and her marriage. But she went way too far when she made the joke about Michelle Knight and the other two girls who were kidnapped and held for years and years as sex slaves.


And while I feel they are both shallow people sometimes, I saw her daughter, Melissa, on  I'm a Celebrity. Get Me Out of Here, and I was amazed at her strength of character on that island. She was very sensitive and giving to others and stood firm on her convictions. Would not put up with bullying, etc. Don't know much about her in "real life."


Below is my latest video on how my therapist helped me in CBT with a couple of rituals I had. Hope it helps someone out there.








No comments:

Post a Comment