Tuesday, March 24, 2015

It Could Be Worse

Lately, I have had a few "mini" panic attacks. I'm really proud of myself for working my way through them before they escalated. I've done this by saying to myself, "It could be worse," and imagining how much worse it could be.


A FB friend of mine recently shared her fear of getting on an airplane. My response to her would be to think of how much worse it could be. Instead of being on a large, commercial jet, you could be in a four-seater, equipped with a parachute, flying through a thunderstorm.


This way of thinking has really helped me the past couple of weeks and has saved me tons of embarrassment in public places or in front of the people I love. Try it youself sometime and let me know if it worked for you.


Namaste,
~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment