Sunday, October 3, 2010

In My Head Today




U.S. issues alert for Americans in EuropeBy the CNN Wire Staff

Washington (CNN) -- The U.S. State Department has issued a travel alert for U.S. citizens in Europe, based on information that suggests that al Qaeda and affiliated organizations continue to plan terrorist attacks. Americans are warned to be aware of their surroundings and protect themselves when traveling.

One senior U.S. official said earlier that in addition to the travel alert from the State Department, "U.S. military installations are taking prudent precautions. This is a serious situation."

You can read more about it here.

Great, just great. My brother and his wife are in France right now, and my parents left Paris this morning, and, hopefully, will land safely in Budapest about three hours from now. My dad is like me, he worries about EVERYTHING. I just hope he hasn't read the news; it will spoil his whole trip.

Peace,
~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment