Friday, July 16, 2010

A Shout Out to My Visitors


Thanks to my followers and also my visitors! In just a little over a week I have had quite a few "hits" on my new blog! Some of you have come all the way from:
Denver, Colorado
Hinton, Alberta Canada
Cork, Ireland
Springdale, Arkansas
Paris, France
Hartford, Connecticut
Mountainview, California
Louisville, Kentucky
Woodinville, Washington
Olathe, Kansas
Odenton, Maryland
New Bedford, Massachusetts
Beaverton, Oregon
Chesapeake, Virginia
Chicago, Illinois
Georgetown, Ontario
Thomaston, Georgia
Seattle, Washington
Pescia, Toscana, Italy
Hampton Falls, New Hampshire
Paris, Kentucky
Milan, Lombardia, Italy
Relax, I don't know where you live. Ha ha!
Don't ya know that checking this new site meter for two blogs keeps me rather busy in addition to the other checking that I do? For each site meter I can look up:
A summary of hits
Who's on at the moment
Traffic predictions, which, by the way, seem to be wrong!
Recent Visitors Seen By:
Details
Referrals - many from Facebook, thank you
World Map - I can also look you up by continent
Location - this tells the city
Out Clicks - have no idea what the heck that is
Entry pages
Exit pages
Then I can check the visits to the page by:
Current day
Previous 7 days
Previous 30 days - not there yet
Previous 12 months - we can only hope
Then I can check the visits & page views (this is supposedly different) by:
Current day
Previous 7 days
Previous 30 day
Previous 12 months
If you're into checking, you might want to stay away from a site meter. It's addictive.
Peace,
~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment