Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday Blah Humbug!

Today I go to therapy and not wanting to go. I am so bummed right now. I know, that's when you're supposed to go, right?

I lost 6 lbs in less than two weeks. This week I have gained - here it comes - 3 lbs! I have been exercising practically every day. I only missed Monday because I fell asleep on the couch the minute I got home.

I am feeling rather bloated, but 3 lbs? Yes, I went of the diet Friday and Saturday, but got back on the horse Sunday, plus all the exercise! 3 lbs? I know my thyroid needs to be checked again, but like I was saying - 3 lbs? My least favorite number is now 3!

I am going to try to drink a lot more water the next few days and see if that helps and cut my portion size down even more. Am also going to try to find us a food scale this weekend.

I know today is Thankful Thursday, but right now I'm not feeling very thankful. Just tired, hungry, and fat.

Peace,
~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment