Thursday, September 16, 2010

Name That Image!

I had several people reply correctly to the last Name That Image post. That's right, below are Romper Stompers, made famous by the kid's PBS show Romper Room. It aired in the U.S. and other countries from 1953-1994. There were a couple of scandals associated with the show that you can read about here. I remember making Romper Stompers out of empty coffee cans and kite string. For some stupid reason, I remember trying to walk around painfully on them in bare feet.This week's Name That Image was one of my favorite games growing up because it reminded me of an arcade basketball game that you actually had to pay money for. My brother liked it because it made noise. What was this game called and did you play it?

Happy Guessing.
Peace,
~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment