Saturday, September 18, 2010

Totally Spontaneous

Today I did something so spontaneous and kind of brave. On the way to my hairdresser's I decided to get my hair chopped off and I actually let her put red in the highlights. She also dyed my eyebrows. This may not sound very brave on my part, after all, it will grow out. But next weekend is my parents' 50th anniversary party. I will be seeing people I haven't seen in a long time, so I want to look my best. What if I hadn't liked the do? Oh, dear, hairdresser, you were very brave, too.

Anyway, it actually was a LOT longer on the sides in the front, halfway across my cheeks. Right before I got out of the chair I said, "Would you mind chopping the hair off in the front?" So here's what it looks like now.

Peace,
~b~

No comments:

Post a Comment